FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION
In order to extend participation to more of the community, we provide assistance to those in financial need. Please fill out the following information to begin your financial assistance application process.
In addition to this application, you’ll also need to submit other necessary documents (photocopies only) either through online application below by uploading in the file section or in hard copy to our West facility.
An interview may be required for approval of this financial assistance application. Please allow at least 30 days for your application to be processed.
Balance of the allocation must be paid in full or on our payment plan through the monthly bank draft program. The financial assistance will be applied to the joiner fee for the monthly bank draft payment plan. Exceptions are made by the Chief Financial Officer.
Required paperwork includes:
- Cover letter to explain your need and reasons applying for financial assistance
- Copy of last year’s IRS Tax Statement or SSI Allocation Form
- Two most recent pay stubs from each adult on membership, or if self-employed, last year’s Schedule C
- Social Security Award Letter
- Unemployment Compensation
- Child Support Verification